February 2020 Subscribe
Among the articles in Bd&e #98 subscribers can read about:
- Double or quits: a double-decker steel arch bridge is set to boost connectivity in Kiev
- Crossing Borneo: a 30km-long bridge will unite two physically separate parts of Brunei
- High and mighty: six projects in China are pushing bridge engineering to new limits
- Greener engineering: the first instalment of a regular section focussing on sustainability initiatives and carbon reduction in the bridge sector
- Full circle: a circular bridge prototype in the Netherlands achieves 1% material wastage
- Hotel service lift: the challenge of installing three bridges for a hotel in Azerbaijan
- Bridge-making machines: synchronised hydraulic lifting systems deployed in the USA
- Box fresh: delivery to Peru of 7,000t of steel modular bridge components
- Wax finish: microcrystalline wax gains traction in Florida for post-tensioning tendons
- Fast-track design: digital twins streamline workflows for replacement Polcevera Viaduct
- User-friendly strategy: every facet of a multi-bridge refurbishment project prioritises users
Download the contents page via the link on the right for full details of what's in this issue. Subscribers can read the ebook online if logged in.
Not yet a subscriber?
- Download a FREE example of the latest Bd&e magazine to review.