November 2022 Subscribe
Welcome to Bd&e #109, our latest issue with a spotlight on North America and footbridges. Among the articles for your enjoyment in this edition are:
- Braced for rehab: complex solutions ensure minimal impact on Benjamin Franklin Bridge traffic
- Engaged in Arizona: collaborative delivery is used to design replacement for long steel span
- Settling in Toronto: family of bridges revitalise waterfront area in Canada's most populous city
- Picture perfect: an impossibly slender bridge opens in Canada’s first national park
- Ready to roll: a one-of-a-kind moving bridge is completed in East London
- Circle of light: design competition’s winning entry challenges the definition of a footbridge
- Track and steel: double-curved cable-stayed crossing takes shape in Budapest
- Code protected: colour-coded dampers make inspections economical and effective
- Carbon and O&M: the key tenets of good bridge maintenance lead to greater carbon efficiency
- Historical record: solutions for the care of open-spandrel, reinforced-concrete arch bridges
Download the contents page via the link on the right for full details of what's in this issue.
Not yet a subscriber?
- Download a FREE example of the latest Bd&e magazine to review.