June 2021 Subscribe
Welcome to Bd&e #103: our latest issue with a special feature on long-span bridges. Among the articles for your enjoyment in this edition are
- Sprint finish: the 1915 Çanakkale Bridge enters the final phase at an accelerated pace
- Express delivery: production and delivery of 100,000t of Çanakkale Bridge's steel components
- Across Manila Bay: a 32km-long crossing aims to boost economic growth
- Girder revisited: Dutch project reveals huge potential for reuse of concrete bridge girders
- Fully engaged: Bridges to Prosperity finds innovative ways to engage corporate supporters
- Cable table returns for 2021
- Light touch on history: design solutions for historic Portuguese cable-stayed bridge refurb
- Method of choice: finding a cable-replacement method for the Waco Suspension Bridge
- Rail on timber: on-site testing and monitoring prepare nine timber rail viaducts for rehabilitation
Download the contents page via the link on the right for full details of what's in this issue
Not yet a subscriber?
- Download a FREE example of the latest Bd&e magazine to review.