May 2023 Subscribe
Welcome to Bd&e #111, our latest issue with a spotlight on Scandinavia and long-span bridges. Among the articles for your enjoyment in this edition are:
- Mega in China: in the design hotspot with three long-span projects
- Forward charge: Øresund Bridge embarks on mission to double operational life
- Arising in Africa: Msikaba Bridge takes shape amidst the untamed Wild Coast
- Why we should design arch bridges with constant stress: Q&A with Professor Wanda Lewis
- Sweeping bay views: multiple challenges face Philippines link with two cable-stayed bridges
- Chasing the dream: considerations for constructing the Messina Strait Crossing
- Deep learning: Norway’s E39 project provides rich pickings for bridge construction
- Next level construction: building the Sotra suspension bridge to the yet-to-be-defined BIM Level 3
- Big in Japan: massive viscous dampers tested and installed on national icon
- Corrosion control: wireless sensors operating without power monitor a concrete bridge in Germany
Download the contents page via the link on the right for full details of what's in this issue.
Not yet a subscriber?
- Download a FREE example of the latest Bd&e magazine to review.