February 2018 Subscribe
Among other articles in this issue you can read about:
- cover story; one of the world's few remaining transporter bridges undergoes refurbishment
- civil works on the Gerald Desmond Bridge hit the halfway mark
- an historic bridge in Brazil is set to come back into use again
- combined forces of UAVs and rope access make bridge inspections quicker
- Finland leads the way in information modelling
- soil-structure interaction on multi-span bridges
- profile: Dietmar Feichtinger
Download the contents page via the link on the right for full details of what's in this issue. Subscribers can read the ebook online if they are logged in.
Not yet a subscriber?
- Download a FREE example of the latest Bd&e magazine to review.