November 2018 Subscribe
Among other articles in this issue you can read about:
- problems with a new lifting bridge in the Netherlands lead to major repair works
- bridge engineers aim to inspire the next generation
- design helped stakeholder engagement on a major UK project
- cover story: Papua’s new bridge accommodates the region’s seismic conditions
- unusual steel footbridge in Oslo improves conditions for pedestrians and cyclists
- remaining lifespan of older bridges is increased by recalibration
Download the contents page via the link on the right for full details of what's in this issue. Subscribers can read the ebook online if they are logged in.
Not yet a subscriber?
- Download a FREE example of the latest Bd&e magazine to review.