February 2016 Subscribe
Among other articles in this issue you can read about
- construction of the new link roads to the Hong Kong - Zhuhai- Macao bridge
- profile of Spanish bridge designer Javier Manterola
- design of a new elevated station and railway bridge in the Dutch city of Den Haag
- how engineers replaced an expansion joint on one of Germany's busiest expressways
- analysing the impact of wave action on floating suspension bridges in Norway
- bridge design competitions - are they serving clients and designers any better?
- one of Belgium's highest bridges is being built as a semi-integral structure
Download the contents page via the link on the right for full details of what's in this issue. Subscribers can read the ebook online if they are logged in.
Not yet a subscriber?
- Download a FREE example of the latest Bd&e magazine to review.