BERD – Bridge Engineering Research & Design has available for rental from June 2011 one M70-S MSS. The machine will be refurbished before being delivered for the next project.
The M70-S is an overhead movable scaffolding system for the construction of cast in situ concrete bridge decks. This MSS is equipped with the new OPS technology (Organic Prestressing System), the M70-S allows:
• Minimum span: 50 metres
• Maximum span: 70 metres
• Maximum deck load: 30 ton/m
• Maximum longitudinal slope: 5%
• Maximum wind for launching: 40 km/h
• Maximum deformation: L/2000
• Minimum curvature radius:1050
• Kind of locomotion: winch
• Availability: From June 2011
The M70-S is fully equipped with:
• pier frames and supports;
• Locomotion, elevation and kinematics equipment;
• OPS system
• Operational winches and manual chain hoists (for rebar, formwork and jacks handling);
This new generation of MSS is extremely safe (electronically monitorised) and strongly operational (launching in two hours), with easy formwork handling. Moreover it achieves the most reduced deformations in the market (L/2000).
BERD can additionally offer manpower for assembling/disassembling and operation.
For more information contact Diogo Moura by email email@example.com