November 2017 Subscribe
Among other articles in this issue you can read about:
- cover story; site report on a major operation to float in the lift span of the new Sarah Mildred Long lifting bridge
- the challenges faced in creating the world’s first printed steel bridge
- new options for ice accretion management on cables
- Alaskan Way pilots new seismic design for bridges
- a mystery reveals itself during an unusual lifting operation over a Madrid highway
- an innovative wooden footbridge debuts in Germany
- keeping Moody Pedestrian Bridge within budget
- Minnesota starts third phase of UAS research
Download the contents page via the link on the right for full details of what's in this issue. Subscribers can read the ebook online if they are logged in.
Not yet a subscriber?
- Download a FREE 'snippet' of the latest Bd&e magazine to review.