August 2022 Subscribe
Welcome to Bd&e #108, our latest issue with a spotlight on South America and on movable bridges. Among the articles for your enjoyment in this edition are:
- Closing the loop: Dutch circular economy ambitions filter down to movable bridges
- Adjusted to circumstances: cable-stayed bridge between Paraguay and Brazil nears completion
- Danube swing: unique lifting method deployed on main span of Romanian suspension bridge
- At full tilt: little-known arch-closure method avoids impacts on natural surroundings in Spain
- Danish sea legs: catamaran-mounted lifting frame places footings for new Storstrøm Bridge
- Top-down revisited: reconfigurable bridge-building gantry reduces environmental impact
- Lagoon with a view: US highway bridge replacement benefits from early contractor engagement
- Spatial awareness: landmark bridge in Sichuan Province, China employs spatial arch design
- Root cause: new device designed to protect bridges from scour is ready for testing in England
Download the contents page via the link on the right for full details of what's in this issue.
Not yet a subscriber?
- Download a FREE example of the latest Bd&e magazine to review.