August 2019 Subscribe
Among the articles in Bd&e no 96 subscribers can read about:
- cover story: the foundations of the new Marc Basnight Bridge on North Carolina’s Outer Banks
- the largest bridge-building project in the Middle East reaches completion
- Network rail places modern footbridge design in the spotlight (preview for subscribers)
- Norway’s challenge of installing sections of a 580m-long steel bridge (preview for subscribers)
- constructing a swing bridge in South Africa’s most popular destination (preview for subscribers)
- how bridge projects in Turkey aid optimisation of seismic design methods
- predictive maintenance technology being used to manage assets in Australia
Download the contents page via the link on the right for full details of what's in this issue. Subscribers can read the ebook online if logged in.
Not yet a subscriber?
- Download a FREE example of the latest Bd&e magazine to review.