November 2019 Subscribe
Among the articles in Bd&e #97 subscribers can read about:
- Scandi cool; innovation in Lille Langebro’s slender decks (preview for subscribers)
- the unifying link that will connect Croatia’s mainland with south-east Europe’s longest bridge
- the key role played by lenders’ technical advisors in procurement
- progress report on Turkey’s 1915 Çanakkale Bridge (preview for subscribers)
- how robots are aiding the inspection of Japan’s longest suspension bridge
- a new asset management program that draws on the expertise of IBM and Sund & Bælt
- the seismic design philosophy developed in New Zealand as a result of low-damage bridge details
- Lee Franck, a team builder that is championing sustainable construction (preview for subscribers)
Download the contents page via the link on the right for full details of what's in this issue. Subscribers can read the ebook online if logged in.
Not yet a subscriber?
- Download a FREE example of the latest Bd&e magazine to review.