Introduced for 2021 by Bridge design & engineering magazine and the organisers of Bridges conference and exhibition in partnership with the Bridge Owners Forum, the Bridges Awards aim to recognise and honour individual projects and/or organisations for outstanding achievement.
The 2021 timetable
- January - online only open
- 31 March - online entry deadline
- 27 May - winners announced at eBridges 2021
The Bridges Awards celebrate the sheer ingenuity, project management and cooperative skills of the people behind the design, construction and maintenance of pedestrian, highway and rail bridges in the UK. The search for the extraordinary has now begun. If you have a special project to shout about, the Bridges Awards is the place to share it with your peers.
- The Bridges Design Award*
- The Bridges Construction Award*
- The Bridges Award for New Life*
- The Bridges Management Award*
* These awards are divided into two categories - projects under and projects over £5 million