An 11-member evaluation committee chose the proposal from 2T Engineering as the best of the 12 entries.

The new rail bridge will be built at the site of the existing crossing.

Proposed rail bridge over the Vltava River. Design by 2T Engineering for Správa železnic

The total bid price had a weight of 20% in the evaluation, with the remaining 80% attributed to the quality of the proposed solution.

The winner will now prepare a more detailed study, which will serve as a basis for the creation of documentation for the construction permit.